Streamlining our services
Personal Vehicle Wraps remains our cup of tea. It gives our Design Team a freehand approach without the rigidity of commercial fleet wraps. We also felt that given the allocated resources and a re-energised approach, we will be in a much better position to serve our customers.
As we are heading into Fall (and Alberta’s unforgiving Winter!), the inclement weather will provide us with some reprieve while our design team hunker down and work on new and fresh ideas…getting ready for Spring 2019.
By the same token, we are streamlining our design and print services to provide more focus on PVW projects. As such, we are moving away from the commercial fleet graphics segments but would still continue to serve our existing commercial clients. Below are some examples of European car manufacturers that we love working on.
Let me share with you why we (and you should as well) love adding a personalised touch to your ride.
- One-of-a-kind look. We never use templates and all our designs are one-offs. We have an excellent Graphic Design Team can turn your dream design into reality.
- Versatility. Colour change wrap film not only enhances the look of your vehicle, but you also have the option of getting a new look should you get bored with the original.
- Protects your investments – acting as a protective layer. Giving your car a good resale value should you decide to sell or trade.
- Easier to care for. A simple hand wash and keeping your ride free of salt and dirt during winter further protects your ride. No need for power washing (we do not recommend that!).
- Long lifespan. For full wraps, it last an average 7 years when premium cast vinyl materials are used and installed by certified installers. Based on a survey commissioned by Krown Rust Control, it was noted that 38% of Albertan drivers own vehicles that are less than 5 years old, of which 52% of the same group are between 35-44 years old.
Moving forward, we will only take on projects on a Seasonal basis. Our PVW projects will resume in Spring 2019 so if you are planning on getting a new look for your ride, you are free to get in touch with us still. We will be more than happy to discuss in depth!
– Hues & Pixels Graphic Design Team